Pages

Thursday 22 December 2011

Part-Time job opportunity

A Complete solution for your computer related problems.
Hello,

I’m John from Cochin.

I’m going to tell you a simple way to make money from home with a personal computer and internet connection. Remember it is not a “BE A MILLIONAIRE IN A MONTH” program. My intention is to help jobless and job searching people to have a part-time job at their home, so they can work at their convenient time. Here you can work and make money, if you work more you get more money, if you don’t work then no money. As I mentioned earlier please don’t expect to be a millionaire with this job. If you are educated, you are targeted to your profession, and then keep on trying to achieve it. I won’t tell you to stick with this. Take this as only a part time job that can be helpful when you have nothing to work on and earn.


Let me come to the point.


1.      What is this actually?


Simply this is an internet web site which provides job and workers. If you are a job provider and you have lots of work to be done like BPO, data processing, encoding, image processing, data conversion etc. then you can upload it to this site. And thousands of workers are logged online waiting for jobs. So you will get your work done by them. You pay them if you satisfy with their work.

We are helping you to get a worker’s account in web site. So you can log in as an online worker and you have the privilege to select a convenient job, and complete it within the time limit. Then you will be getting paid.


2.      Is this a PAY TO JOIN web site?


No. this site is free to join; you may find this web site with help of any search engines.
(Not that easy anyway)


3.       Are you providing a free service?

No. We are charging Rs. 500/- for our service charge. (NOT REFUNDABLE)

4.       Why you are charging for a free web site?

We are charging you Rs 500 for guiding you to a safe scam free legitimate site. You won’t get cheated.

5.      If you can earn from web site then why don’t you make money yourself? Why you trying to join others?

Actually in my case, I never planned this before.  A month ago I was trying to get a genuine online job. Then I found out a job provider in Cochin itself via newspaper, and they are charging Rs. 1500 for internet jobs, they told me they are interlinked with an American company which provides work. I paid them Rs. 1500 and got my user id and password.  After getting my user id and password I realized that the job provider is a free web page, and the firm who received Rs 1500 from me is just a scam. They cheat people and make money.

Because I made another account in that site within few minutes with Rs.0/-

So I decided to use the same idea without misleading or cheating people.
I NEVER WANT TO CHEAT ANYONE that is why I’m telling you the truth that is THIS IS A FREE SITE. And we charging Rs. 500 for guiding to a safe scam free, legitimate site.

Here you can earn as per you work. And with draw money as DD to your home address.

6.      Are you giving training for this job?

No. Because when you are online, your account may have more than 200000 of jobs at a time.
So it is not possible to give you training for all the jobs. If anyone is telling you “we will give you training and make you fit to earn from internet”, let me tell you my friend, they are not genuine. They are trying to get more money from you as training fee.

7.      Without training how can I work?

It is Simple. Every work you chooses, you will receive a short description about that work. It will tell you;
a)  How u should do the job
b)  What are the points to check?
c)  What are the points to avoid?
d)  What to exclude and include
e)  How to submit
f)  What is the pay out cash?
g)  Limitations etc. Much more can be expected as per the characteristics of work you choose.
     
8.      Why should I join you?

We will NEVER FORCE YOU TO JOIN US.
But if you are planning to join some where else or like to work online from home, then it is less expensive to join us. Because for this same job other firms are charging Rs.1000 to 2500/-
You can make sure about it on your own.

9.    How to Join?

      If you would like to join then you can call us on 0890 703 4 703. we will give u details.


NB: I or we are not a firm or registered company. I am a normal person like all of you. I am doing this with good intention only. I prefer good and wellbeing of man kind and all the living things, non living things and our Earth. I am showing you a method to earn income through online job. It is not depend on me how you use it or miss use it. You do this with your own risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment